This product is 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and must be dilut4ed before use. There are no stabilizers or heavy metal toxins. The uses are endless:
- Oral Hygiene for People and Pets. Kills bacteria and helps to whiten teeth.
- Skin just spray on fungal, viral or bacterial infections.
- Kitchen and Bathroom: Disinfect and brighten counter tops, reduce germs on handles and door knobs.
- Pretreat laundry stains excellent on blood.
- Mist house Plants to help absord nutrients for healthier plants.
Warning: Strong Oxidizer, avoid contact with eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
First Aid: In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and call your physician immediately.